- March 2015, Volume 59, No. 1
- December 2014, Volume 58, No. 4
- September 2014, Volume 58, No. 3
- June 2014, Volume 58, No. 2
- Chiropractic Researchers call for expanded health priorities
- Congratulations to Dr. Diana De Carvalho!
- JCCA Special December Issue – Chiropractic Sports Issue
- Congratulations to Dr. Mathieu Piché!
The Journal of the Canadian Chiropractic Association (JCCA) ISSN 0008-3194 (Print) and ISSN 1715-6181 (Online) is the official, peer reviewed, quarterly research publication of the Canadian Chiropractic Association (CCA). Published since 1957 and searchable from 1986 on this site and from 1978 in PubMed, the JCCA publishes research papers, commentaries and editorials relevant to the practice of chiropractic. Read More
|Editor :||Dr. Allan Gotlib, DC|
|Mail :||The Journal of the Canadian Chiropractic Association|
Suite 6, 186 Spadina Avenue, Toronto, ON M5T 3B2
Please do not send questions regarding personal health concerns.