Be a part of Canada’s chiropractic community.
You have completed your undergraduate education, spent an additional four or five years at an accredited chiropractic institution specializing in musculoskeletal clinical training, completed your internship, passed the board examinations, and earned the title Doctor of Chiropractic.
Q: What’s next?
A: Joining your national association.
Membership with the Canadian Chiropractic Association (CCA) means you are now part of a growing chiropractic community that supports and promotes the profession at the national level. Your voice contributes to the direction of chiropractic in Canada and strengthens its position as one of the largest primary-contact health care professions in the country. Our commitment to you is to deliver an exceptional member experience.
As a member of the CCA, you are supporting an organization that is driven by the vision that chiropractors should be an integral part of every Canadian’s healthcare team. You are supporting the creation of resources to help both new and established chiropractors to thrive. You are supporting a strong national voice for the profession and support for research. And you are helping to foster a united community of chiropractors providing essential care to millions of Canadians annually.
Membership in the CCA is open to any chiropractor licensed in Canada who is a member in good standing of their provincial chiropractic association.
All active CCA members are categorized as Regular Members unless they are eligible for another membership category.
CCA members are eligible for the “Other” membership rate if they have completed a Membership Special Status Declaration Form to confirm in writing that they have been working less than 12 hours per week and treating up to 60 patients per week.
The Many Benefits of Membership
- Research Review Service (RSS) – Free enrolment
- Morneau Shepell – Group insurance (basic life, long-term disability, and more)
- The Personal – Home and auto insurance
- GoodLife Fitness – Discounted fitness memberships
- Moneris Solutions – Merchant discount rates
- Springwall – Discounted sleep products
- Perkopolis – Discounted entertainment (theatre, hotels, attractions, and more)
- The Journal of the Canadian Chiropractic Association (JCCA)
- Subscription to BACK Matters magazine and #MembershipMatters newsletters
- Exclusive access to professional liability protection through the Canadian Chiropractic Protective Association
- Listing in the Find A Chiro feature on the CCA website