Vision, Mission, Strategies & Values
Chiropractors will be an integral part of every Canadian’s healthcare team by 2023.
At the CCA, our mission is to provide inspired leadership:
- by being a leading advocate for the musculoskeletal health of all Canadians;
- by providing an exceptional member experience and by promoting innovation, excellence and integrity in the delivery of chiropractic care;
- by supporting strong provincial relationships and being a unifying voice addressing issues of national impact;
- by fostering strong relationships, research and innovation with our Canadian and international healthcare partners; and
- by ensuring an engaging work environment for our employees and volunteers that encourages everyone in achieving their highest potential.
- Build Favourable Public Perception
Leverage public opinion research and stories to engage in stronger public relations campaigns, and communicate with Canadians about musculoskeletal health.
- Establish Chiropractic as a Healthcare Partner
Engage in advocacy work that focuses on a better approach to pain management,
determine research priorities, enhance insurance coverage, improve access to
care, and foster interprofessional engagement.
- Enhance Patient Experience
Develop practice management tools and resources for Canadian Chiropractic Association members that will enhance the patient experience and assist in building our member’s practices.
- Demonstrate and Enhance Member Value
Generate membership engagement through events, publications, and new tools and resources, with additional specialized strategies to support new graduates.
- Champion an Engaged Chiropractic Community
Support and pursue international efforts that raise the profile of the profession,
lead national initiatives, collaborate on matters of mutual concern, and support our stakeholders in achieving their goals.
- Enhance Internal Management and Resources
Develop an onboarding program for new staff, create new strategies and resources to support a high-functioning team, and ensure succession planning.