In April 2016, CCGI opinion leaders were joined by a new team of CCGI best practice collaborators. These are influential evidence-informed clinicians recently nominated by their colleagues in a nationwide survey. They are assisting opinion leaders in their area with reaching out to other chiropractors and teaching them about critical thinking, proper interpretation of evidence-informed clinical practice guidelines, and evidence-informed practice in general.
CCGI is delighted to have them on board and looks forward to collaborating with them to take best practices forwards in Canada.
- understanding how clinical practice guidelines are developed;
- discussing best practices and guidelines with colleagues;
- having a presence on social media to raise awareness of resources on evidence-informed practice;
- encouraging clinicians and patients to use the CCGI website and resources;
- making presentations on evidence-informed practice at continuing education events and conferences in collaboration with their local opinion leader team.
Find a CCGI best practice collaborator in your province: