The Canadian Chiropractic Association (CCA) is a national association representing 7,800 of Canada’s licensed doctors of chiropractic. There are just over 9,000 licensed doctors of chiropractic practicing in Canada. Approximately four and a half million Canadians use the services of a chiropractor each year. The CCA advocates on behalf of members and their patients to advance the quality and accessibility of chiropractic care in Canada and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the healthcare system. Currently, the CCA has a Chiropractic Research Chair in every major university across the country. For more information on the CCA or for a referral to a doctor of chiropractic, please visit chiropractic.ca.
The Canadian Chiropractic Association’s communications team can be reached for all media inquiries. To schedule an interview with a chiropractor, discuss story ideas or photo opportunities, or for more information on a specific topic or issue, please contact:
Chief Brand Officer
416-585-7902/1-877-222-9303 ext. 242
186 Spadina Ave, Suite 6
- Public Statement on Chiropractic & Pediatric Care in Canada
- Sitting and Sleeping Fueling Canada’s Pain Crisis:
- The Canadian Chiropractic Association commends the newly released recommendations for opioid therapy and chronic non-cancer pain
- Chiropractic care is regulated and assures public safety
- The Canadian Chiropractic Association applauds Health Canada’s action to address the opioid crisis.
- Approximately 4.5 million Canadians visit a chiropractor each year
- The CCA has over 7,800 members who are licensed doctors of chiropractic
- There are approximately 9,000 licensed doctors of chiropractic practicing in Canada
- Chiropractors receive 4,200 hours of training in core competencies of MSK conditions
- There are two accredited Chiropractic Colleges in Canada, including the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto, ON, and the other is the Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières (UQTR) in Trois-Rivières, Québec