Health Care / University Integration
- Dunn, A.S., Passmore, S.R. (2008). Patient characteristics, consultation request patterns and utilization of services within a VA Medical Center chiropractic clinic. Military Medicine, 173, 599-603.
- Dunn, A.S., Passmore, S.R., Burke, J., Chicoine, D. (2009). A cross-sectional analysis of clinical outcomes following chiropractic care in veterans with and without post-traumatic stress disorder. Military Medicine, 174, 578-83.
- Dunn, A.S., Passmore, S.R. (2007). When demand exceeds supply: the allocation of chiropractic services at VA medical facilities. Journal of Chiropractic Humanities, 14, 22-27.
- Passmore, S.R., Dunn, A.S. (2009). Positive patient outcome after spinal manipulation in a case of cervical angina. Manual Therapy, 14, 702-705.
- Passmore, S.R., Riva, J.J, Goldsmith, C.H. (2010). Chiropractors at McMaster University: The formation and direction of a university-based multidisciplinary chiropractic working group. Journal of the Canadian Chiropractic Association. 54, 11-13
The CCA recognizes the contribution of the British Columbia Chiropractic Association for the creation of the videos and photography contained throughout the CCRF pages.